A new community
Whether you’re a first home buyer, upgrader, empty nester or investor, you are sure to find everything about New Gardens appealing.
A most desirable address
- At Thornhill Park, in the popular Western Corridor
- 42km from Melbourne CBD
- Easy 1km Western Highway access to city and Ballarat
- Just 37 minutes by train to Southern Cross
- Close to two existing stations with a future one adjacent
- Dedicated residential land in a choice of two neighbourhoods
- A range of lots to suit all lifestyles and budgets
Modelled on the world’s best
They were called model or new towns, sometimes garden cities. Back when most people were living in congested industrial neighbourhoods, with no nature strips or parks, fresh new developments emerged as an alternative. Housing in these pristine communities was architect designed and contemporary. Much more than modern designs, these new suburbs were known for their landscaped surrounds and enhanced quality of life. Now it will be the same in New Gardens at Thornhill Park.Masterplan
Not one but
New Gardens is two neighbourhoods separated by an expanse of parks and wetlands. As both appeal to a range of lifestyles and budgets, it simply comes down to which of the two is more convenient for you.
Have more leisure time with a choice of blocks including low maintenance ones close to road links and public transport.
- A quick walk to the future train station
- Easy access to M8 among commuter options
- Low maintenance smart lots
- Also some terraced townhouses
- Balanced by local park and wetlands
Have more garden space and live on peaceful streets where everyone knows each other by name.
- Set back from busy thoroughfares for a quieter life
- Larger lifestyle lots for a range of home designs
- Two storey for growing families or double garage
- Perhaps even your own pool
- Two proposed pocket parks and green spaces
By an experienced
New Gardens is tended by a team of Australian developers, residential experts and
landowners all working together to create a community that just makes sense.
Our team at Goodtown, together have more than 30 years’ experience, delivering award-winning projects in our nation’s states and territories. We build relationships on mutual trust, integrity, honesty and our reputation is everything. Now the vision that is New Gardens is being achieved in collaboration with partner developers, Oasis and Marquess Group.
Oasis Land Estates believe strongly in creating communities that work for everyone. They specialise in working effectively and seamlessly with all parties to ensure every project is delivered in a way that helps the community thrive long into the future.
Whether it’s a boutique community or multi-million-dollar development, the Marquess Group’s track record is second to none. Their expertise will not only help deliver high investment value but also make New Gardens that exceptional place, where everyone can see themselves living.
Our sales partner Red23 is offering future residents, builders and service providers an established network of staff. Their passion, expertise and customer-focused approach inspire us to create communities where you’ll love to live and feel proud to call home.